Asian Transportation Research Society (ATRANS) is pleased to announce the CALL FOR PAPERS for 15th
ATRANS Annual Conference: Young Researcher’s Forum 2022.
Asian Transportation Research Society (ATRANS), a non - profitable research society organizes the 15th ATRANS Annual Conference on 25 - 26 August 2022 at the Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok. In the conference, there is a sub-session so called “ATRANS Young Researcher’s Forum (AYRF) held on 25 August 2022.” The aim of AYRF 2022 is to provide an opportunity for young researchers and scholars as well as students who are in need of submitting their research papers to an international conference for peer-review.”
The manuscript must not have been published or submitted elsewhere for publication consideration. Deadline for paper submission has been extended until 25 July 2022.
Prospect authors are invited to submit papers (related to transportation topic given) for making presentation at the Young Researcher’s Forum 2022 which will be taken place on 25 August 2022 at the Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok.
Download Call for Papers (JPEG)(A4)(PDF)
Authors are encouraged to submit a full paper/manuscript on topics relevant to transportation including
but not limited to:
(1) Sustainable Transport Infrastructure & Management
(2) Transport Planning and urban Model
(3) Public transportation and connectivity
(4) Transportation and Traffic Safety
(5) Innovation Technology in Transportation including Smart City, Smart Mobility, and Intelligent Transportation System (ITS)
(6) Digital Transformation in transportation and logistics Post COVID-19
(7) Energy and Environment in Transport Sector
***Remark:When submitting your manuscript/full paper please make sure that you include the topic number listed above in your manuscript/full paper submission form.
For full paper / manuscript submissions, please follow guidelines provided below:
• An abstract should have only one paragraph.
• The length of each abstract should not exceed 300 words.
• An abstract must orderly include:
: Title of the abstract paper
: Topic number (as indicated in the call for paper)
: Paper identification number (will be assigned after an abstract acceptance)*
: Authors’ names, Affiliations, contact addresses and e-mail
: Abstract (those authors who submit a Thai abstract/manuscript are required to include an English abstract as well); and
: Keywords (3 to 5 words)
• The paper should include (in order): title of the paper, paper identification number, name of
author and co-author(s), affiliation, contact address, e-mail, abstract, keywords, body of
paper, tables and figures and legends of tables and figures and references.
• Full paper or manuscript should be not less than 5 pages and no longer than 10 pages (including tables, figures or charts and references,) in A4-size paper.
This year we accept A PAPER /
MANUSCRIPT written in ENGLISH and Thai.
As part of the paper/manuscript submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines as follows: Interested authors please submit your full paper/manuscript
(1) The manuscript must not have been published or submitted elsewhere for publication consideration. (A brief explanation will be necessary to clarify this matter.)
(2) The articles must fall within the aims and scope of the proceedings, that is, land transportation-related issue, such as transport and city planning, road infrastructure, sustainability, safety, public transport, logistics, technology, digitization, energy, and environment, and economics.
Interested authors, please submit your full paper/manuscript by 25 July 2022 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper submission form and Instruction for Preparation of paper/manuscript are attached together with this call for papers. Or you can download the files from www.atransociety.com.
Full papers will be reviewed, and only the selected papers will be published in the Proceedings of ATRANS Young Researcher’s Forum 2022.
Please be noted that AYRF 2022 session will be conducted on-site. Once the papers get accepted, the authors must revise their papers as comments/recommended and follow the guideline of contribution for paper presentation accordingly, see Table below.
|1. Presentation slides: Authors should submit a power-point presentation file in both PPT format or pdf format to ATRANS Secretariat by 19 August via email at email@example.com|
|2. PPT Template: There is an AYRF 2022 template provided for presentations and authors can adopt the one of their preferences. The recommended number of slides should be no more than 10 pages. If the author decides to include clip & sound files in the presentation, they should be embedded into the presentation file.|
|3. Length of PPT presentation: The recommended length for power-point presentations must be no more than 8 minutes.|
|4. Schedule & Program: A presenter of the accepted paper will be assigned time slot for their presentation and will inform a presenter via email or on ATRANS website by 20 August 2022.|
|5. Live Stream via ATRANS Facebook and Link to Zoom Meeting provision: Be note that ATRANS will do live stream via ATRANS Facebook and will also provide the link to Zoom Meeting to those who wish to join the 15th ATRANS Annual Conference online. However, early registration may require to receive the link access to Zoom Meeting.|
1. The committee will do double-blinded review and selected the 3 (three) best papers among the accepted
papers for first step pre-awarding process.
2. The authors of the accepted papers must make a presentation at 15th ATRANS Annual Conference: Young Researcher’s Forum 2022 session on 26 August 2022 for final decisive awarding process.
3. A prize of THB 8,000 (8,000X3=THB24,000) will be awarded to the Best Paper and Presentation Award respectively. A paper is eligible for the Best Paper and Presentation Award if the first and corresponding author of the accepted paper is the same person at the time of full paper/manuscript submission.
4. The awards will be announced and bestowed at the 15th ATRANS Annual Conference Closing Session.
Only the authors of the accepted papers (from Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, and Vietnam) can request a financial support for making presentation at the 15th ATRANS Annual Conference: Young Researchers’ Forum (AYRF) 2022.
Authors and co-authors of the accepted papers please do register online by 19 August 2022. The link to
online registration will be sent to you on the
date of receiving your revised paper (15 August 2022).
For more information and inquiries, please contact ATRANS secretariat at
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org